Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Music For Your Ears - 3

WELCOME HOME,

that was weird...but anyways

HEY GUYS,
So I decided to do another music for your ears blog!
I've been super stressed out with school lately...it's just kicking my butt...so music has been a big way to relax myself, so here are some song that I hope you like :)

1.) Bastille (Cover)  - What Would You Do?


1.) Bastille (Cover)  - What Would You Do?
As soon as I heard this song I instantly became obsessed. This version is just so beautiful, you guys should listen to all of their covers! These guys are beyond talented! They're amazing!


2.) Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Same Love Feat. Mary Lambert
This song is just so beautiful. The voices, the lyrics, the message. Everything about this song is just so real, I just love everything about it.



3.) Plain White T's - Rhythm Of Love
Personally, I love the Plain White T's so as soon as I knew they sang this song I was like "yup, forsure gonna like it" and I do! I think it's such a cute song! I love the part where it talks about the girls blue eyes cause well, I have blue eyes, so I think that's also why I like it so much...hehehe :)


4.) Hoodie Allen - Feel The Love
I am a MASSIVE Hoddie Allen fan, and this song just made my obsession with him grow! Lol
It's different than his other ones, but it's the perfect jam for getting ready and it's fun to learn the words and just sing along with it! haha


5.) Down With Webster - Your Man
This is just overall a fun song! I love just jamminn out to it in my room alone, or in my car, or wherever I go! I heard this song about 3-4 years ago and I still haven't gotten tired of it! I love Down With Webster, seriously all their songs are so good!


6.) Miley Cyrus (Cover) - You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go
I absolutely love Bob Dylan, he is a legend, and when I heard that Miley was going to sing this song I was a little iffy about it but after I heard it I just seriously wanted to applaud her. She did the song justice, and I also like that she didn't just do a cover for it, she changed it to fit her vocals better and she did a beautiful job on it. Such a beautiful song, I am obsessed with this song as well.



7.) Norwegian Recycling  - Good Time (Mash-Up)
THIS IS THE PERFECT SUMMER SONG! that says it all, just listen to it and you'll see what I mean!



8.) Norwegian Recycling - How Six Songs Collide (Mash-Up)
I saved the best for last, this is an absolute favorite of mine.
Norwegian Recycling is absolutely amazing, I first heard this song about 5 years ago and I was beyond impressed and fascinated. They are so talented, it completely blows my mind how they created it. It sounds as if it was one song, not six. All of these songs are so beautiful so for them to put them all together and create one song with all of them is amazing!
They have alot more songs, such as the one above this one, so check them out! :)

So those were some of the songs I wanted to share with you guys,
I hope you like them :)
Well, that's it for toodayyy, come back again for more :)

xoxoxox
-Andrea R

PS- What are YOUR favorite songs at the moment? :)
Let me know by leaving a comment below, I'll reply to all <3


12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great taste in music, love plain white tees!

    A little bit Unique

    x


    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever thought about writing an e-book or guest authoring on other blogs?
    I have a blog based upon on the same ideas you discuss and
    would really like to have you share some stories/information.
    I know my audience would value your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e mail.

    Feel free to surf to my website; Methadone Clinic In

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love too actually!
      I looked at your website and I absolutely love it and would be honored, but I cant find an email address anywhere :(
      If there's anyway you could send me your email, or tell me where to look for it, or you could email me that would be great!
      Thanks for posting on my blog!

      Delete

  4. Wow, amazing Blog! <3

    Do you want to follow each other ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great music choices! :)
    Maybe you might consider following each other on GFC and Bloglovin? I will wait for you on my blog!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great musics! Really liked your blog! We are following you on gfc, wanna follow each other on facebook and bloglovin? Let us know! We always follow back Kisses! ♥

    http://stylebythree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. great poost!! :D
    what about follow each other?
    let me know :)
    have a nice day!
    xx
    veronica

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for follow me dear!
    follow you back now :)
    xx
    veronica

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice videos ! great post!
    maybe we follow each other!?
    let me know :)

    www.YulieKendra.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here And Leave Your Blog Address...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...